Digital News Report – On today’s ‘The Dr. Oz Show’ there was a wide variety of experts who came on the TV program to share tips on everything from weight loss to beauty tips. Additionally, Doctor Oz is giving away a trip and special prizes to meet these experts for viewers who enter the giveaway contest on his website. The experts included 21 of the top experts that have appeared on TV shows or have had best selling books.
Six Secrets to Living a Longer Life
6. Make body stronger because the more muscles you have you speed up metabolism it also creates more human growth hormone, which might keep you younger. Doctor Maoshing Ni PHd Eastern medicine expert said one of his secrets to longevity is to increase human growth hormone levels as you age. Doctor Maoshing is the author of Secrets of Longevity. You can get shots of HGH but exercise will stimulate these hormones naturally. He said that doing a half squat as if you are sitting on an imaginary chair. This will exercise the thigh muscle and achieve this. Stand and hold it as long as you can. He also recommended drinking fenugreek tea, or you can eat this herb and put it in food. You can also take fenugreek in supplement form.
5. Keep your brain healthy by using it. Solve a daily crossword puzzle to exercise the brain. Doctor Oz suggested using the other hand that you do not usually use, such holding the fork with the left hand instead of the right hand to eat.
4. Protect your heart by eating chocolate and drinking red wine. Kathy Freston author of The Quantum Wellness Cleanse. Chocolate has flavonoids and eating something sweet could help curb the appetite she said. Wine is full of anti-oxidants reduces risk of heart attack because of resveratol.
3. Healthy Lungs could be achieved just by having more sex said Laura Berman. Doctor Oz explains that this activity could help improve the immunes system. Sex boosts lung protection when done twice weekly. The reason why is that these people tended to have higher levels of immune function.
2. Tim Ferris recommended eating 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes of waking up. Doctor Oz said eating protein could help to control blood sugar levels. Doctor Oz gave a recipe for a breakfast smoothie that would have around 30 grams of protein. The ingredients are 1 cup Greek yogurt, 1/3 cup almonds, ½ cup of berries and blend it all up.
1. Lower stress by using correct breathing techniques said Andrew Weill to reduce stress and live longer.
5. Keri Peterson MD Women’s Health agreed with Dr. Wextler recommendation for women to use retinol to reversing wrinkles. Petersen said that the retinol products are available without a prescription and to look for a cream that has at least 0.4 percent of retinol.
4. Wear high heels to look younger, but they are not good for your feet so you should try not to wear them too long. Dr. Peterson said keep the heels under 2 ½ inches. When shopping for new pair of heels, try them on towards the end of the day when the feet tend to be the most swollen.
3. Never go to bed without washing your face. Peterson said to use wipes if you have a tough time remembering to wash off the makeup .
2. Professional hair stylist Frederic Fekkai said to treat the hair with olive oil to moisturize and apple cider vinegar for shine.
1. Makeup artist Bobbi Brown said to use concealer and corrector to look younger. First, she said to apply eye cream so that your skin is not dry. This eye makeup will instantly make you look not tired. Corrector is pinky or peachy while the concealer is one shade lighter than you foundation.
4 Ways to Burn Fat Faster
4. Bob Harper who is a trainer on ‘The Biggest Loser’ TV show said to do the lateral bounding exercise. The side shuffle exercise will burn fat faster because you work muscles you do not use every day.
3. Choffy roasted cocoa beans will burn fat faster because it is a natural stimulant but does not have caffeine. Doctor Oz explained that is could boost metabolism and might be able to block the fat absorption in the body.
2. Professional Dancer Max from Dancing with the Stars showed how to do the figure eight dance move, which would help to develop flexibility in the hips.
1. Nancy lost a bunch of weight and now weighs 145 pounds. Here secret is fiber gourmet pasta. It gives 18 grams of fiber and the calories are around 130 calories per serving.
Doctor Oz will be having a contest for one lucky winner to get classes and make over from these experts on today’s TV show. They will also get to meet Doctor Oz.
By: Robert Williams